Monday 8 August 2011

Command Station cuteness

I am loving all these command stations that people set up for all those things that end up looking messy, but are needed every day at regular intervals...so I had a go....not suggesting it is anywhere near as cute as the heap I have seen, but have had it for a few weeks now and it works a treat and is much more pleasing to the eye.  I covered some old tin cans with paper and modge podge, spray painted a little bucket and a silver serving tray, and the turquoise cake server (minus the handle).  We have our treats jar filled with fun things like "Star Gaze", "Scavenger Hunt", "Picnic", all those things the children get if they get their chores done without any (well very little) requests from me.........


And my magnetic memo board, bought at Ezibuy with an old hanging tin handbag, that I thought I could keep all those (to be paid, to be filled out) projects that have a due date for kindy and school.  Again both are working well.

No comments:

Post a Comment