Sunday 1 January 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Well I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, filled with lots of pretty DIY projects and styling you have done....there are some totally gorgeous things out there that are so impressive.  I also hope your New Year was festive and filled with love, laughter and plenty of fun toasts.

Ours was not too festive, but I did have a fun afternoon yesterday with the kids.  We played lawn bowls, while I drank some pink champas and they shared a guava softdrink for pink bubbles too.  Then we had a movie night in the treehouse and all snuggled in together under the mosquito net, watching some flicks... It was a lot of fun and I have to say, having a treehouse is so much better than setting up a tent when you want to camp out and we have a beautiful breeze flowing through, without the worry of any animals popping in to say hi during the night...!! I even got some little bits of sleep squished in with the three kids, so I consider it a success.

Anyway, I have a backlog of things I have been doing over the past month or so and I was so lucky to get a new sewing machine for Christmas, so can't wait to get sewing on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment