Sunday 5 February 2012

Pink and White prettiness

Well my youngest turned two this month and even though we weren't having anyone over, I still wanted to have some fun and make a pretty dessest table.  Here is what I did.....


I made my very first cupcake case out of paper doilies...after a bit of cutting and figuring our which fits which size cupcake, this is the template...

I used sticky tape to keep them together

I think they suited the pretty theme perfectly

Some Loopy Cake Pops we made from Fruit Loops, butter, white chocolate and melted marshmallows...very yummy!!!
I also made a plain sponge and mixed pink icing into it to make these cake pops....well tiny cakes, as we didn't use the sticks after all.

This stand in the background was a DIY that I will post today...using an overlocker spool??????

We had creamy soda jelly shots...yummy!!

The little teacups we made with an ice cream cone cut up, a rainbown lace (candy) a biccie and some icing...plus some ice cream and sprinkles


And here is the little sweetie celebrating all that is sweet and pink


My very first DIY sugar cube,...I made four but only one worked...quite tricky getting the right amount of water...not much at all


And here is the birthday cake, I asked my sweetie if she wanted a Tinkerbell cake or
 Dollhouse cake  and she chose dollhouse

A pretty little outfit that my sweetie wore for first year, still love this and pettiskirts!!!

Lollipops for morning tea

The dollhouse in its early days, the kids had a heap of fun decorating the backyard....

No comments:

Post a Comment